You must have ion district administrator privileges to perform this task.
Getting Access to ACT Reports
- Navigate to https://success.act.org/s/
- If you do not already have permissions, be sure to:
- Create Account
- Once logged in, click: “Manage My Access”
- Select an Option: “Request More Access”
- Select Organization & click Submit.
- Review Access. Be sure to request “Detail Viewer” access.
iv. Complete the request.
v. Connect with your Superintendent or individual at your district with the highest level of privileges.
Exporting ACT Reports
Once you have access to reports on the ACT portal, login - https://success.act.org/s/
Once the file is downloaded, remove the first 3 lines so that the column headers are in line 1.
Note: Students who did not take the ACT at their local district may only have the ACT ID in their data record. In order for ion to import their scores, districts must add the student's local district/ SIS ID to the ACT score file.