You must have ion district administrator privileges to perform this task.
If needed, the full iSWIS manual. We have the pertinent sections below.
- In iSWIS, Click on the Batches & Downloads tab.
- Click Add.
- Give the batch a name by typing the name in the Batch Name field.
- Select CSV v2 from the Download Type drop-down menu.
- Type a security code for the batch in the Security Code field.
- Select the earliest date from which data will be included in the file.
- Select yes to include in the file; select no to omit it from the file:
- Student/Staff Names
- School NCES ID
- Other, Extra Info, and Custom Fields
- Check the box next to the name of authorized schools to add them to the batch.
- Click Add to add the batch.
iSWIS comes equipped with a URL for every batch to setup automatic downloads.
To view the URL for any batch on the batch list:
- Click on the Batches & Downloads tab.
- Click to select the batch to download.
- Click Auto Download URL.
- A screen appears with the URL for the selected batch.
- Paste the Auto Download URL of the batch into the iSWIS Data Integrations Page in ion.