Progress Monitoring scores may be entered by way of Group Checkin, Multi-Day Group Checkin, or the student plan. This document will discuss adding an individual progress monitor via the student plan.
To record a PM score for a student, navigate to the desired student plan and skill. If the skill has not yet been created, be sure to create the skill.
Some skills (typically skills that track a rate of improvement) require at least one progress monitoring probe to be entered before you can set a goal.
To add a progress monitor, click the green (+) icon in the top-right hand corner of the Progress Monitoring panel on the skill page. A dialog will appear.
The following fields are available:
- Probe Date (Required). Indicate the date the probe or measure was given or the score was collected.
- Probe #. Some progress monitoring platforms provide probe numbers. If necessary or desired, indicate the probe number.
- Score (Required). Indicate the probe score in whatever units are necessary.
- Errors. If available and applicable, indicate the number of errors recorded on the probe. Not all probes will require errors to be recorded.
- Comment. Attach any desired comments to the score.
- This score is a benchmark. For a slightly more detailed discussion of benchmark and baseline, visit the "Understanding the Skill Page" article.
- This score is a baseline.